- Chancel Choir: High School Youth and Adults meet Thursday evening (except July and August) in the Choir Room from 8-9:30 p.m. and sing each Sunday at 11 a.m. worship (except during August).
- Occasional Choir: High School Youth and Adults meet at 8 a.m. in the Choir Room on the morning scheduled to sing at 8:30 a.m. worship. Contact the church office (email@example.com) to be added to the e-mail list.
- Children's Choir: Children and youth 2nd Grade and older meet at 9:30 a.m. in the Choir Room and sing at 11 a.m. Worship Service about six times per year.
- Adult Handbell Choir: High School Youth and Adults meet Thursday evening
7-8 p.m. in the Choir Room and play about 6 times per year at the 8:30 a.m. and 11 a.m. Worship Service.
- Youth Handbell Choir: If you are a a fifth grader or older who is interested in playing handbells please contact Mickey Fuson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, or to join one of our choirs, please contact Mickey Fuson at email@example.com.