Recordings of sermons can be found on the SERMONS Page.
We often hear that life happens around the table. We have iconic images of friends and family talking about their lives, relationships, joys, and struggles while sharing a meal. When you look into the Gospel of John, chapters 13-17, you find Jesus doing the same thing. In his last meal Jesus acknowledges his friends weaknesses, shows humility, teaches, speaks with hope and offers a blessing. Over the next six weeks (through Lent) we’re going to gather around the table with Jesus, as his family and friends, and share in conversation that will unpack our lives and lead us closer to Christ.
Dinner Party Sermon Series
1. February 18th - Dinner Party: Jesus washes the Disciples Feet (John 13:1-17)
2. February 25th - Dinner Party: Betrayal - John 13:18-38
3. March 4th - Dinner Party: : I am the Way , the truth, and the life (John 14:1-14)
4. March 11th - Dinner Party: Promise of the Holy Spirit - (John 14:15-31; 16:4-15)
5. March 18th - Dinner Party: True Vine John 15:1-17
6. March 25th. - PALM SUNDAY
Dinner Party: Jesus Prays for His Disciples - John 17:1-13 (read 1-13 but preach on the whole prayer, on behalf of his disciples. Jesus prays for the “Heavenly Father to protect them...not one destined to be lost..bring them to me..”)